Manor Surveyors have the expertise and experience necessary to assist in all aspects of property consultancy services associated with the commercial sector. Whether you are a commercial developer, private individual, landlord or tenant we are able to offer the full range of services suited to your needs.
Commercial services available
Preparation of detailed building surveys prior to the purchase of freehold or leasehold interests in commercial and industrial property.
Party Wall Advice
We are able to act on behalf of either building owner, or the adjoining owner. We can assist with:
- Serving of Notices.
- Preparation of Awards and Schedules of Condition.
- Negotiation and Publication of Awards.
Management of the design and construction process on new build and major refurbishment projects from inception through to completion.
Whether you are a Landlord or Tenant, we can provide expert advice in order to simplify the complexities of the dilapidations process.
Our services include:
- Preparation of Interim and Terminal schedules of dilapidations
- Negotiation of dilapidation settlements, for both landlords and tenants
- Dilapidation assessments for both landlords and tenants which can be used as a means of negotiation, applying for tax relief or for future business planning purposes such as determining whether to activate a break clause in a lease, etc
Schedule of Condition
We provide comprehensive condition survey suitable for appending to a ‘full repairing lease’, this is in order to minimise any potential dilapidations claims against our clients. Our condition surveys contain a photographic schedule and also narrative in order to ensure the condition of a property is appropriately recorded and documented to safeguard our
Rebuilding Cost Assessments
Our Cost Assessment Reports are tailored to suit each building or property block.
Our services include:
- Inspecting the building or property block.
- Assessing age and construction methods used together with any site restrictions.
- Carrying out detailed measurements.
- Calculating rebuilding costs, including demolition and professional fees, using RICS pricing publications.
- Feasibility studies and budgets
- Cost planning
- Measurement of construction work
- Preparation of final accounts
- Contract administration
- Employers agent
- Bills of quantities
- Project management
Licence for Alterations
Where alterations to buildings are proposed under a leased property, a licence for alterations will need to be agreed. Manor Surveyors have all the necessary experience and expertise to advise both landlords and tenants on an appropriate course of action, when a change to a building is proposed and undertaken
Planned Preventative Maintenance
Whether you’re the owner of a single building, part of a residents’ association, or own a large property portfolio, we can provide a detailed PPM Schedule to enable effective budgeting and management whether it be over a 5, 10 or 15 year maintenance period.
Get a Quote Today
Chartered Surveyors based in Cambridge
Manor Surveyors are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
AREAS COVERED: LONDON | CAMBRIDGE | NORWICH | STEVENAGE | HERTFORD | ESSEX | SUFFOLK
Registered in England and Wales Company no. 09972439.
Copyright © 2016 Manor Surveyors - Chartered Building Surveyors. All Rights Reserved.
CONTACT US: 16 Manor Close, Little Wilbraham Cambridge CB21 5LA